Saturday, February 2, 2008

New music

So I just added a bunch of my favorite music to the blog. I think most of it conforms to the PG-13 standard, but if something slips through the cracks just put your earmuffs on. I highly recommend Band of Horses. There are a few of their tracks on there so give it a try. Also here's one more. This is Em's newest song/chant.



3 little monkeys swinging in the tree
Teasing Mr. Alligator "can't catch me, can't catch me"
Along comes Mr. Alligator quiet as can be and he
Snaps that monkey right out of that tree.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Emily is now. She is getting cuter every day!

Holli and Billy said...

We are so excited you did a blog! That is Billy's favorite song to sing in nursery. Maybe we could get him and Emily together to do a duet some time!