Saturday, February 2, 2008

Last month's real St. Louis Moment

So as most of you know, every month Heather prepares a newsletter for our friends and family. At the end we always conclude with a "St. Louis Momement", which usually consists of a story about someone doing something really ghetto. Last month my suggestion got vetoed (I don't think Heather could fathom my Grandparent's reading it). Thanks to this blog, this story has found a home. I was working in an outpatient pediatrics clinic. This lady brought her kids in for a physical. This lady was the typical ghetto mama. 20 years old with 4 kids with 4 different last names. I think she cared more about getting her nails done and getting huge pawprints tattoed on her exposed boobs than any one of these poor kids. Anyways, when you do a full physical on a little boy, you have to make sure that their testicles have fully descended, and the only way to do that is feel 'em. So I was doing just that, and this little 1 1/2 year old was less than pleased. His mom looked at him and said "Don't worry Keshawn, he's just feelin' on yo' nuts". Classy mom, reeeeeeal classy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahah oh my gosh...

Becky said...

I am so glad that we get to see how St. Louis really is, Pete. Uncensored by Heather's sensibilites. This will be great. I will check in often. Keep the entertainment coming.

Unknown said...

Hi Pete & Co.!! Were any of the kids names Lemon-Jello or Orange-Jello? You have got to love some of these hood rats running around, and like you said poor kids... Makes me want to go to Malawi and adopt!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord...