Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween at the Anderson's

We had a fun Halloween around these parts. Emily dressed as a princess, Heather as a pregnant person, and me as an evil white trash clown. Halloween night we had friends over for a nice dinner and trick or treating, and then I talked everybody into watching a movie from my horror collection..haha. Keep watching the blog...I am going to upload a video tour of all the Halloween decorations I put up while Heather was out of town...for now though, here are a few pictures.


Em at the Kirkwood Farmer's market sitting in the pumpkin patch.



Em riding a tractor full of hay at the Kirkwood Farmer's Market


Em on top of the hay piles.



Here's the princess all dolled up.



Trick or Treating



The Evil White Trash Clown




Emily the Witch




Our 3 Halloween pumpkins this year...a carved vampire mr. burns, a painted zombie, and a painted demonic clown.



Fall in St. Louis

5 comments:

Pete said...

Aren't those leaves beautiful? I love it!

For the record, I dressed up as a witch. I couldn't be the only person in the house without a costume. :) My hat kept falling off, though, and then I had to tie my hair back because it was making me crazy, so by the end of the night I didn't look like much of a witch. :)

Em&Em said...

Wow Peter! Your white trash clown is awesome. It is pretty evil looking. I love the teeth and tattoo's. LOL.

Emily looks beautiful in her princess costume. I love the pictures. Did you guys do those pumpkins? They are amazing.

Becky said...

Was Emily afraid of your white trash clown? I kinda was. That was a great costume. Especially all the tats on your arms. I bet it was fun to make.
Emily looks so adorable in her outfit and she looks like she is just loving life all the time.
It is unfortunate that they don't celebrate Halloween here. I know that they dress up for some reason in the beginning of December (in Geneva) but there is no trick-or-treating involved so it isn't the same at all.

The Taylors said...

Em looks so CUTE!!
We are going to make our blog private and I would love to send you an invite. If you get a second would you leave a comment on my blog with your email address?? I would love to keep in touch with you!!

Shannon said...

Awesome! You are the undisputed Halloween master. Love the pumpkins, love the costume. Emily looks adorable. Miss you guys!